1/2" Reduced Shank HSS Drill Bits (JL-HDRS)
|FOB Price:||US $0.42-15.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $0.42-15.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- HSS Twist drill bits
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: JL-HDRS
- Type: Twist Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Surface: Black,Bright,Tin-Coated
- Diameter Size: 11-40mm
- Transport Package: Oil Paper, Paper Box, Plastic Tube, Set Cases
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Shank: 1/2"Reduced Shank
- Min Qty: 200PCS/Size
- Trademark: JOYLIGHT
- Specification: reduced shank
- HS Code: 820750900
1.Material: HSS 4241, 4341, 9341, M2, M35 with Standard right hand spiral.
2.Surface: bright White, Black, White Edge, Titanium Coated
3.all sizes have 1/2" Reduced Shank, 3" Flute Length and 6" Overall Length.
4.Point Angle:118 degree and 135 split point angle
5. Application: For drilling applications in a wide range of normal ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well asnon-metallic materials.
6. Package: One PC into a Paper Tube or Plastic Tube, also Set Cases are available.
7.1/2" Reduced Shank Drills are used for drilling holes larger than the capacity of a 1/2" drill chuck. Reduced shank drills should only be used for light to medium duty drilling applications as they do not have the torque strength of a straight shank drill. Reduced shank is not as hard as the body of drill to allow more flex and less breakage.
8.Round Shank or 3 Flat Shank are available on request.