HSS Bi Metal Hole Cutter Set(JL-BMHS7)
Heat resistant high-speed steel teeth welded to a strong alloy body and cap for exceptional durability.
Sizes: 64, 76, 89, 102, 127MM
7/16" hex arbor and bit with twin-cam mechanism that locks saw to arbor for solid, fast cutting.
Package: Plastic box.
1. HSS M42 8% Cobalt bimetal hole saws with high speed teeth electron welded to a high alloy steel body ensuring maxium durability and a long working life. Shatter resistant.
2.4/6 variable pitch tooth design with improved chip clearance and lower feed pressure required with varying gullet depth.
3. Less heat build up ensures the teeth stay sharp longer.
4. Faster and more aggressive cutting performance. Using a cooling lubricant will extend the life of your hole saw by 500%
5. Bimetal Hole Saws with HSS teeth are rugged cutting tools designed to cut accurate holes in machinable materials up to 38mm or 44mm thick. Ranging in size from 14mm to 210mm in diameter, that can be used in portable electric tools, air tools, drill press, lathes, boring mills, milling machines and some other machines, which have rotating spindles.
6. The HSS teeth of our Bimetal hole saws are recommended for cutting steel, cast iron pipe, steel plates, aluminium, copper, brass, stainless steel, wood and plastic.
7.14mm to 30mm diameter hole saw with 1/2-20UNF threaded connecting; 32mm to 210mm diameter hole saw with 5/8-18UNF threaded connecting.
8. Package: Plastic box.
|64, 76, 89, 102, 127MM||plastic box||100sets||HSS|